Wednesday, June 27, 2012

To-Do lists...

So I've been on summer break for about 2 weeks. I already have a long to do list that I have yet to accomplish anything on it...what am I going to do?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to manage a long to do list with very little time to actually do the to do list? (serious question bloggy friends) How are you managing your to do list? Do you have a long list or a short list?

Oh...head over to Brittany's Blog. She's reached 200 followers and a giveaway is underway! It's TWO (not 1) $25 TpT gift cards up for grabs!

Over at The Sweet Life of Third Grade a HUGE giveaway is going on! Go check out both of these fabulous giveaways!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I jot ideas down in a notebook but only move a few items to my to-do list...my list would never end if I didn't do it this way! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I gave you the One Lovely Blog Award. I actually gave it to you last week. I have been super busy and forgot to let you know earlier. So sorry.

    Jennifer
    Grade2Happenings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I searched for whiteboards online and found the best one that would fit my needs!! I definitely recommend doing that! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete