Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Vacation

I have been vacationing (is that a word) up! I just got back from Hilton Head Island and Savannah
and let.me.tell.you....it was AMAZING!! Imagine waking up to the beach and being in a fabulous resort! I also ate at Paula Deen's Restaurant. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE the food network and this was major for me to go to her restaurant. FYI...it was delicious!


But, now that I'm back to reality its time for some blog stalking and blog hoppin'. Head over to Primary Reading Party. Its a fabulous giveaway going on.
                                               

I'm going to finish my blog hoppin'!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ashlee! I went to Savannah a few months ago. It's a really nice place to visit!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun!! I'd love to go back again! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete